Click to view more images
The Savaria Delta inclined platform lift carries a passenger with wheelchair up and down a single flight of straight stairs by traveling along a rail system mounted alongside the stairs. Suitable for home or commercial applications, this lift is well suited to environments where an elevator or vertical lift cannot be easily accommodated.
The motor is housed on board the unit with no need for additional space for a machine room. The manual folding platform allows easy access to stairs when the inclined platform lift is not being used, making this a popular choice for schools, churches and other public buildings. This system is battery powered allowing it to operate through a power failure. If your project has multiple levels, curved stairs or stairs with intermediate landings, please see the Savaria Omega inclined platform lift.
Savaria Delta Features
- Affordable alternative to an elevator or vertical lift: Provides access without significant renovations.
- Space-saving design: Sleekly finished traveling rails and foldaway design.
- Machine roomless: The drive system is housed with the lift, so no additional machine room is needed.
- Battery powered/Charging stations: Battery ensures the lift operates through a power failure. Charging stations at the top and bottom ensure the lift is always ready to go.
- Other standard features: Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down, motor housed on board the lift, modular rail system, manual folding platform, pendant control, keyed call stations, keyed operation.
- Standard finish options: Light gray (RAL 7035)
- ADA-compliant platform: Optional ADA-compliant platform, ideal for public accessibility requirements.
- Safety features: Obstruction sensor system on the platform, non-skid platform with side safety flaps, overspeed governor, manual lowering device, keyed access for call stations and emergency stop button.
- Warranty: 36 months parts
Features & Options
- Standard Model
Optional Configurations: Straight through or side exit (90 degrees) ramp
W26.5" x L36" (673 mm x 914 mm)
W27" x L36" (686 mm x 914 mm)
W30.5" x L49.25" (775 mm x 1250 mm)
W28.35" x L35.43" (720 mm x 900 mm)
W28.5" x L44" (724 mm x 1118 mm)
- Other Options: Motorized folding/unfolding of platform and safety arms, fold-down seat with 330 lb (150 kg) capacity, pedestrian warning light and movement alarm, and stainless steel rail (required for outdoor applications).
- Commercial Package: Includes power folding arms and platform, additional battery pack, audio visual alert, folding seat, ADA-compliant platform.
- See model dimensions above
- 24 volts DC (battery system), 120V AC for charger
- Obstruction sensor system on the platform
- non-skid platform with side safety flaps
- overspeed governor
- manual lowering device
- keyed access for call stations
- emergency stop button
Download the Technical Specifications PDF
Get a free estimate fast!
No solicitations, Violators will be reported and fined
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please make sure you've entered all the required information.
How to use a coupon
Make sure you either write down the coupon code or screenshot it. The important portion is the code. When you contact us, mention that you have a coupon and tell us the code.
Coupons are only valid at the time of your purchase, through the dates advertised, and limited to 1 coupon/purchase. So make sure to use them while they're available!
Your discount will then be applied to your invoice when you purchase any new equipment.
It's that easy!
years of combined experience