We understand that many of our customers (older individuals with underlying health issues) are the population most at risk from COVID-19, and therefore we have an obligation to be extra diligent in being careful to not transmit or contract this virus.
We also understand we provide essential services to support our customers with disabilities that may not be able to be put on hold until this pandemic has subsided.
Therefore, we will continue to operate but will follow the below procedures.
1) Any of our staff who may have any of the symptoms associated with this virus (such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath) will not be working or in contact with any other member of our team.
2)Any of our staff who to their knowledge have come in contact with someone who has, or they believe may have, COVID -19 will similarly not be working or in contact with any other member of our team.
3) At this time, we will try to avoid nonessential visits (such as: annual maintenance) and to the extent possible will try to walk through and resolve service issues on the phone.
4) All our staff will use a hand sanitizer or disinfect prior to entering and again on leaving any customer home.
5) All our staff will use a disinfectant on the demo products and tools they typically bring into a customer's home.
6) Our staff will avoid shaking a customer’s hand and will try to maintain social distancing to the degree possible.
7) Our staff will try to contact as little in the customer’s home as possible and will ask the customer to contact as little as possible of what we bring into the home.
8) We will use disinfectant on the surfaces of any stairlift we have installed or serviced.
9) We also request that any customer tell us if any member of their household have COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
10) We suggest any family with a particularly vulnerable member of their household keep that member away from any visitor to their home (including us) and the other household members to wash their hands after any visitors (including us) have left.
Our first objective is the safety of our customers and our own staff, but despite the above it is impossible for anyone to guarantee not transmitting this virus. It is ultimately the customer’s decision if they want visitors to their home during this period.
We may update this at any time as the circumstances change.
Area Agency on Aging / Direction Home - PASSPORT
Ohio Department of Medicaid-Administered Waiver
Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation
Bureau of Workers Compensation
"The family is very happy and can’t believe what a difference it has made for the individual and all who help care for him. His mother even mentioned that she can do more with him now that she can get him down and to the car on her own. We appreciate Access Solutions working with families to offer much-needed equipment modifications at a price they and/or their waivers can afford."
"I just wanted to be sure that I let you know how pleased I am with the lift...and with your employees! They were all personable and polite. They cleaned up the construction area before leaving and they instructed me as to how to operate it. Every day is a "new normal"... but please tell the young men who worked here how much I appreciate their expertise and the wonderful job that they did for us! It has been a wonderful experience the whole time...everything from your phone calls and your visit for the original estimation, the answers to my questions and my changes in the plans (adding the 2nd call button) the emails and phone calls from your administrative assistant and including the men who did the actual installation. What a blessing to have been able to work with you and your company!!!"
"I just had to drop a quick note to express my thanks for a great customer service experience. You guys installed our residential elevator 5 years ago and it has been great for our handicapped son. It stopped working late last week so I left a message over the weekend asking for someone to call me. I received a call Monday morning and was connected with Shawn, one of your techs. He was ready to help but I was at work and not able to do any troubleshooting. Without hesitating Shawn told me he would be available in the evening and gave me his mobile number. Even said I could call anytime until 10:00 p.m. Last night I spoke to Shawn for 20 minutes and he was able to help me fix the elevator. If everyone there is as good as Shawn you will be very successful for a long time. A very happy customer, B.H."
"I was initially pleased with your company when I first contacted you several years ago to get information about the stair lifts. Then to my surprise when I called a few weeks ago, I found your company still to be operating, and now even selling improved products. I was very pleased with the installation. They arrived promptly, were friendly and informative, worked swiftly and finished everything in less that two hours."
"Just have to send a great big note of thanks to you folks for the fantastic way you handled our situation from start to finish. You folks along with many others during my wife's illness and now with the relative's needs have really restored my faith in humanity(-: Don't hear all the good things that go on in this life - too much negative and bad news, and that is all that is reported. Know that you folks have been appreciated and are on our list of the better folks in this old world. As I told Tim, I travel to Akron many times during the summer to watch the Akron Racers softball games and he said you are not far from the stadium, maybe I'll stop in sometime and say Hi (but don't hold me to it!) Just had to say what is in my heart. Peace and all the best, keep up the good work. "
"Access Solutions responded quickly to my call, and installed the chair lift quickly so that my husband could come home from the hospital and easily navigate our home. Thank you Access Solutions! That meant the world to both of us! "
2415 Gilchrist Road
Akron, OH 44305
Make sure you either write down the coupon code or screenshot it. The important portion is the code. When you contact us, mention that you have a coupon and tell us the code.
Coupons are only valid at the time of your purchase, through the dates advertised, and limited to 1 coupon/purchase. So make sure to use them while they're available!
Your discount will then be applied to your invoice when you purchase any new equipment.
It's that easy!
years of combined experience
years of service