Click to view more images
The Savaria Omega inclined platform is designed for access over stairs with multiple levels, curves or intermediate landings. This lift carries a passenger with wheelchair up and down stairs by traveling along a rail system mounted alongside the stairs.
An alternative to an elevator or vertical platform lift, the Omega requires minimal construction. The foldaway platform allows full access to the stairs when the lift is not in use. Flexible for many types of installations, including inside and outside curves, spiral stairs and multiple levels, the Savaria Omega is custom built to your specifications. The available ADA-compliant platform includes a fold out seat and audio visual movement alarm to meet public building access requirements.
Savaria Omega Features
- Affordable alternative to an elevator or vertical lift: Provides access without significant renovations.
- Space-saving design: Sleek design with a foldaway and optional out-of-the-way parking that harmonizes with any building design.
- Machine roomless: Motor is unobtrusively installed at the top landing, with the controller located remotely keeping the visible components to a minimum.
- Other standard features: Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down, pedestrian warning light and movement alarm, straight through platform, power folding platform, pendant control, fold-down seat with 330 lb (150 kg) capacity, modular rail system.
- Standard finish options: Light gray
- ADA-compliant platform: Optional ADA-compliant platform, ideal for public accessibility requirements.
- Safety features: Sensor system on the platform, non-skid platform with side safety flaps, overspeed governor, manual lowering device, power folding safety arms, keyed access for call stations and emergency stop button.
- Warranty: 36 months parts
Features & Options
- Optional Configurations: Vertical bend, steep start, 90 degree turn (inside curve, outside curve), 180 degree turn (inside curve) and special bends
- Standard Platform Size: W30.5" x L49.2" (775 x 1250 mm), W28.3" x L35.4" (720 x 900 mm)
- Other Options: Stabilizer for any travel under 20 degrees
- Capacity: 550 lbs (250 kg) Canada, 660 lbs (300 kg) USA
- Stair Types: Multiple levels of straight stairs, stairs with intermediate landings, stairs with turns
- W 30.5" x L49.2"
(775 x 1250 mm)
- W 28.3" x L35.4"
(720 x 900 mm)
- Sensor system on the platform
- non-skid platform with side safety flaps
- overspeed governor
- manual lowering device
- power folding safety arms
- keyed access for call stations
- emergency stop buttons
Download the Technical Specifications PDF
years of combined experience