Click to view more images
The Handicare 950 Straight Stairlift is a high-quality, budget-friendly solution made for straight staircases. This lift is always charged – it will be ready when needed especially during a power outage. It also comes with manual swivel seat, manual folding footrest, and ergonomic toggle control.
Handicare 950+ Features
- Weight limit: 310 lbs (265 lbs with SlideTrack)
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer on to and off of the lift (powered upgrade option available)
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Large, carpeted footrest for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Two remote controls
- Retractable seat belt
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of power outage
- Slide Track: When there is not enough space at the bottom of the staircase, the Slide Track option slides with you as you ride to minimize its footprint; this option works automatically when the toggle or remote control is activated.
- Powered Swivel Seat: By simply holding the toggle control toward the landing when you arrive, the seat swivels so you face the landing to disembark toward it rather than getting off the lift sideways.
- Powered Footrest: With the touch of a button, the powered footrest automatically folds up. Whether you have difficulty bending or plan to park near the top of the stairs, this safety feature prevents you from manually folding the footrest or keeping it unfolded and causing a potential tripping hazard.
- Body Harness: For those who require extra support and stability as they ride the stairlift, select the Body Harness.
- Smart Seat: We know the seat on your stairlift isn’t just for sitting. Everyone has a unique set of needs and preferences to ensure they have a comfortable ride, every time. So, we developed the Smart Seat – our most versatile design that offers users an array of options and upgrades.
- Available in 6 leather grain, anti-slip upholstery options
- Easy to clean, durable and water-resistant
- Adjustable height, width and depth
- Optional arm spacers to ensure the perfect fit for every rider
- Easily upgraded to a powered swivel or attach a body harness
- Wall to inner seat back: 3”
- Seat depth: 14 ½ inches
- Minimum folded width to footrest: 11 ¼ inches
- Minimum open width to edge of footrest: 22 7/8 inches
- Seat back height: 15 ¾ inches
- Minimum track intrusion into staircase: 6 ¼ inches
- 24V DC
- charges on standard household power
- Swivel and lock seat at top landing
- retractable seat belt
- anti-slip footrest
- obstacle sensors
Download the Technical Specifications PDF
Get a free estimate fast!
No solicitations, Violators will be reported and fined
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please make sure you've entered all the required information.
How to use a coupon
Make sure you either write down the coupon code or screenshot it. The important portion is the code. When you contact us, mention that you have a coupon and tell us the code.
Coupons are only valid at the time of your purchase, through the dates advertised, and limited to 1 coupon/purchase. So make sure to use them while they're available!
Your discount will then be applied to your invoice when you purchase any new equipment.
It's that easy!
years of combined experience