Click to view more images
The Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift features next-generation technology with an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs. The Patented Multi-Drive System will ensure your stairlift is operating at peak levels at all times with no reduction in performance ever.
With the 1100, we eliminated the traditional tooth rack model and invested in a Friction Drive System. With no gear rack, we achieved a quieter, smoother, more robust stairlift that’s much easier to maintain. The modern aesthetic combined with stylish design allows the 1100 to blend into any environment, becoming a complementary piece in your home.
Handicare 1100 Features
- Weight limit: 309 lbs
- Slim profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- EasyGlide technology ensures a smooth ride up and down the stairs with a gentle gliding stop
- Adjustable footrest ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from the rail
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Footrest features textured grips for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provide constant power to your lift
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
- Style Seat: The Style Seat allows you to combine the 1100 straight track system with optional powered features: folding the footrest after use or swiveling the seat for easier exits. This solution is tailored to your needs and individual staircase, ensuring the best fit possible in a warm Vanilla Beige colored upholstery.
- Wall to inner seat back: 2.36”
- Seat depth: 15.35 inches
- Minimum folded width to footrest: 12.60 inches
- Minimum open width to edge of footrest: 20.87 inches
- Seat back height: 15.75 inches
- Minimum track intrusion into staircase: 6.30 inches
- 24V DC
- charges on standard household power
- Swivel and lock seat at top landing
- retractable seat belt
- anti-slip footrest
- obstacle sensors
Download the Technical Specifications PDF
Get a free estimate fast!
No solicitations, Violators will be reported and fined
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please make sure you've entered all the required information.
How to use a coupon
Make sure you either write down the coupon code or screenshot it. The important portion is the code. When you contact us, mention that you have a coupon and tell us the code.
Coupons are only valid at the time of your purchase, through the dates advertised, and limited to 1 coupon/purchase. So make sure to use them while they're available!
Your discount will then be applied to your invoice when you purchase any new equipment.
It's that easy!
years of combined experience