Click to view more images
Combine quality, comfort and style with an Elite stair lift. The Bruno Elite stair lift offers worry-free access and a premium design that seamlessly blends into your home’s environment. Consider options such as power swivel seat and power folding footrest to customize your Elite stair lift to match your unique situation.
Bruno’s Elite SRE-2010 straight indoor stairlift offers a 400-pound lift capacity, an offset swivel seat that rotates up to ninety degrees and extends away from the staircase, and safety obstruction sensors. All Bruno stairlifts are engineered and manufactured in Wisconsin, USA.
Bruno Elite SRE-2010 Features
- Luxury appearance, quality
- Multiple options for individual needs, tastes
- Exceptionally smooth, quiet ride
- Continuously charges unit anywhere on rail
- Designed for maximum free space on steps
- Vertical rail with covered gear rack for clean appearance
- Offset swivel seat; flip-up arms; folding footrest/seat
- Dependable service even in power outage
- Standard seat pad size:
17.5 in wide x 15 in deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Standard footrest size:
10 in long x 9 in deep (254 mm x 229 mm)
- Adjustable width armrests:
15.75 in - 21.75 in (451 mm x 552 mm) between arms
- Two 12-volt batteries
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Obstruction sensors
- Seat belt
- Offset swivel seat
Download the Technical Specifications PDF
Get a free estimate fast!
No solicitations, Violators will be reported and fined
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please make sure you've entered all the required information.
years of combined experience