Click to view more images
Access your outdoor living spaces with an Elite Outdoor Curved stair lift. Custom-made for your stairs, the Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved stair lift precisely matches the distance, elevation and angles of your stairway. Relax outdoors with an easy-to-use Elite Outdoor Curved stair lift - built specifically for your home.
Bruno’s Elite Outdoor CRE-2110E curved outdoor stairlift offers a 400-pound lift capacity, an offset swivel seat that rotates up to ninety degrees and extends away from the staircase, and safety obstruction sensors. All Bruno stairlifts are engineered and manufactured in Wisconsin, USA.
Bruno Elite CRE-2110E Features
- Leading outdoor curve stair lift in North America
- Performance tested 0°F-125°F (-15°C-52°C)
- Marine-grade vinyl padded seat and armrest
- Offset swivel seat; flip-up arms; folding footrest/seat
- Waterproof cover travels with chair for weather protection
- Custom-designed to maximize stairway space
- Dependable power even in electric outage
- Wireless call/send controls
- Seat pad size:
17.5 in x 15 in deep (445 x 381 mm)
- Footrest size:
10 in long x 9 in deep (254 x 229 mm)
- Adjustable width armrests:
Up to 21.75 in (552 mm) between arms
- Two 12-volt batteries
- Charges at top or bottom position
- Obstruction sensors
- Seat belt
- Offset swivel seat
Download the Technical Specifications PDF
Get a free estimate fast!
No solicitations, Violators will be reported and fined
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please make sure you've entered all the required information.
years of combined experience