Click to view more images
Bruno’s Elan, the most popular Made-in-the-USA indoor straight stairlift, is now even better. The new Elan SRE-3050 features updated colors and ergonomic design while maintaining its renowned durability and ease of use.
The Bruno Elan’s comfort seat quietly glides on an ultra-narrow vertical rail that installs closer to the wall than any stairlift on the market, maximizing open space on steps.
Bruno’s Elan SRE-3050 straight indoor stairlift offers a 300-pound lift capacity, an offset swivel seat that rotates up to ninety degrees and extends away from the staircase, and safety obstruction sensors. All Bruno stairlifts are engineered and manufactured in Wisconsin, USA.
Bruno Elan SRE-3050 Features
- Reliable, smooth, easy-to-use
- Space-saving design installs close to wall
- Offset swivel seat swivels and extends away from steps
- Ultra compact when arms, footrest, seat folded
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Retractable seat belt and obstruction safety sensors
- Dependable service even in power outage
- Vertical rail with covered gear rack for clean appearance
- Seat pad size:
15.75 in wide x 16.75 in deep (391 mm x 416 mm)
- Footrest size:
10.5 in long x 11 in wide (267 mm x 279 mm)
- Width between arms:
20.25 in (514 mm)
- Two 12-volt batteries
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Obstruction sensors
- Seat belt
- Offset swivel seat
Download the Technical Specifications PDF
Get a free estimate fast!
No solicitations, Violators will be reported and fined
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please make sure you've entered all the required information.
years of combined experience