Click to view more images
The Eclipse residential elevator is a smooth riding elevator that doesn’t require a separate machine room so it takes less space in the home and usually takes less time to install than hydraulic elevators. Construction requirements for the Eclipse are simpler than some other home elevators, making it easier to install into an existing home.
We can also show you the many ways to make your Eclipse home elevator the perfect complement to your home with a variety of finishes and fixtures to suit virtually any décor. For superior convenience and a modern appearance, add Savaria automatic slim doors.
Savaria Eclipse Features
- Machine roomless: Less space required for the installation. Usually less installation time required.
- Compact chain drive system: Requires only 8' ceilings. No ceiling shaftway construction is required.
- Hide-away gate: Innovative gate system tucks away for maximum entryway and interior space.
- Easy-access service panel: Service panel can be located inside or outside the hoistway making it accessible for maintenance.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, white ceiling with 4 halogen pot lights, melamine interior in choice of colors.
- Standard finishes: Flat melamine or unfinished MDF (see color chart), stainless steel, clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations, plywood floor, white ceiling.
- Safety features: Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, hand-crank manual lowering, motorized braking, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall station, slack chain brake system.
- Warranty: 36 months parts
Download the Brochure & Planning Guide PDFs
Get a free estimate fast!
No solicitations, Violators will be reported and fined
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please make sure you've entered all the required information.
How to use a coupon
Make sure you either write down the coupon code or screenshot it. The important portion is the code. When you contact us, mention that you have a coupon and tell us the code.
Coupons are only valid at the time of your purchase, through the dates advertised, and limited to 1 coupon/purchase. So make sure to use them while they're available!
Your discount will then be applied to your invoice when you purchase any new equipment.
It's that easy!
years of combined experience